The Journal of the Water Planet is being replaced with the World Aquarium. If you would like to continue receiving our newsletter, please sign up to the World Aquarium E-newsletter below!
Journal of the Water Planet
The purpose of the Journal of the Water Planet is multifold. It has been created and distributed to:
- publish scholarly works on aquaculture, public aquariums, climate change, coral ecology, sustainability, conservation issues, and science inquiry-based education, and environmental awareness and understanding;
- promote a common platform for international debate on aquatic issues, understanding and concerns;
- bridge the gap between community, government, non-government organizations, schools, and scientific efforts utilizing a popular media outlet;
- promote contact between diverse cultural and geographical areas and foster involvement in world-wide conservation, education and research;
- serve as a reference base for future studies and as a record of past research;
- endorse efficient international communication between scholars and the various centers of research;
- provide readers with a broad base of information in aquatic-related fields; and
- broadly disseminate news in conservation, research and education to encourage cooperation and collaboration.
Subscribe today for free to start receiving the Journal of the Water Planet. To subscribe, click here!